Production support analyst
You will be part of the Commodities Global Markets Technology Platform team, where you will provide effective first and second level support for CGM applications, both in-house and vendor supplied.
You will be part of the SRE team in London; and collectively with other support team in Sydney and Gurugram form a global "Follow the Sun" model.
As a member of the CGM Technology team, you will be working directly with the business as well as developers and global operational teams. You will be responsible for the support of critical applications used by the business for Regulatory transaction reporting of Commodities and Financial products. This is a role that deals with time sensitive service deliverables in which accuracy of processing and timely escalation and communication is essential.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience within the financial industry focusing on Regulatory Reporting platforms
- Take opportunities to identify, prioritize and address operational improvements, resolve user queries, eliminate manual processes, improve documentation, and fix defects.
- Experience handling Incident and Problems to ensure healthy and stable environments.
- Self-managing, proactive, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience writing SQL queries and interacting with databases (Sybase/Oracle).
- Good working knowledge of Unix
- Knowledge of ITIL tools (e.g. Remedy) for Incident/Change/Problem management.
- Experience and understanding of Agile development lifecycle and Scrum.
- Experience with DevOps and Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo).
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.