Our client is looking for a Production Marketing Manager to assist the Global Content Specialist in the presentation workflow cycle.
Responsibilities and requirements -
- Manage the team’s BAU presentations workflow, allocate work and be able to negotiate deadlines with stakeholders if required.
- Work closely with sales and client experience across channels to develop and deliver presentations content for strategic and tactical campaigns.
- Delivery of product marketing content and collateral, working closely with asset class specialists, product specialists, client experience and sales.
pitch-book presentations and prospecting materials content as required.
- Build and develop an understanding of the companies products to proactively work with internal teams and stakeholders.
- Previous experience managing a small team.
- Technical knowledge.
- Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification.
- Strong writing skills.
- Highly competent in Powerpoint, Word and Excel