In this position you'd be working to develop and support a systematic trading platform in one of the worlds best high frequency, proprietary trading companies.
The role involves both operational and project-oriented work, you'd be writing code to improve the stack of tools and systems for managing, monitoring and configuring the trading infrastructure.
You would also be working with developers across the firm to imporve the reliability of existing applications.
- Strong programming skills that demonstrate high potential and an aptitude for learning
- Excellent communication skills
- A sense of responsibility, ownership, and urgency
- Comfortable operating in a Unix environment
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills