Production/ Client Operations Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Trevose Partners Limited
- 13 Mar 18 2018-03-13
My client is an industry leading IT vendor providing enterprise-wide data and risk management solutions for their clients worldwide. They're launching a new system and will be building out their Client Operations and Production Operations team, with the aim to deliver quality service to their clients. There will be multiple roles available in both London and Singapore. The production operations team will focus on the more technical side of this new product system and will be responsible for managing and identifying system problems. The ideal candidate will have experience in a technical support environment managing infrastructure or cloud based solution.
- Provide customer liaison for on-boarding process
- Be the first point of contact for customers for operational issues or incidences.
- Support for continuous improvement including the ability to identify areas of potential opportunities.
- Manage appropriate incidents/problems
- Deliver changed to operational environments
- Previous Level 1 technical support experience
- Strong knowledge of public cloud architecture
- Good understanding of financial regulatory reporting practices
- Good knowledge of SaaS Systems
- Good communications and interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good awareness of security and risk management practices and experience in identifying security vulnerabilities.