Product and Client Communications Manager
- Competitive package and benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Silicon Valley Bank UK
- 27 Sep 18
Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) is seeking a high performing Product and Client Communications Manager to plan, manage and execute on SVB UK’s internal and external product and client communications plan in line with the bank’s global marketing strategy and EMEA business strategy. The Product
Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) is seeking a high performing Product and Client Communications Manager to plan, manage and execute on SVB UK’s internal and external product and client communications plan in line with the bank’s global marketing strategy and EMEA business strategy.
The Product and Client Communications Manager will drive awareness and understanding of SVB’s new and enhanced products, services and channel updates by delivering strategic product communications, training and collateral.
This position is critical to driving internal and external product and channel knowledge and adoption by:
- Providing the internal sales, service and implementation teams with the product and services banking information, knowledge and resources they need to work effectively and efficiently with SVB’s clients.
- Providing clients and their online banking users with the information, knowledge and resources necessary to effectively and efficiently utilise SVB products and services.
- Working in a fast paced and growth environment, the role will involve close collaboration with the EMEA Change team by providing project support, in addition to working alongside other cross-functional groups in include Legal, Compliance, Sales and Operations.
In this role, the Product and Client Communications Manager will be responsible for:
• Driving internal and external awareness/understanding of changes to existing and/or critical information on new products and services through close engagement with the Change Management functions and relevant stakeholders such as US Marketing when required.
• Monitoring the effectiveness of all external communications and track, report and measure against key metrics to evaluate and identify opportunities for future improvement.
• Coordinating and delivering legal, regulatory and product updates to UK Branch website as required.
• Improving marketing automation by implementing methods, procedures and platforms to increase efficiency and scale.
• Planning, creating and delivering all product and regulatory communications and training that drive awareness, understanding and action with clients and internal stakeholders.
• Managing the delivery of communications and delivering training to each audience, including coordination among other initiatives, channels and messages to drive the success of new or enhanced products, services and online banking functionality.
• Communicating all internal and external incidents to ensure that all key stakeholders are equipped with the information they need to go about their business.
• Outstanding communication skills – verbal, written and interpersonal
• The ideal candidate will have proven experience in banking and product marketing communications and a proven track record developing and implementing integrated product and client communications plans. A Financial Services background highly desired
• Ability to work with virtual audiences and experience working with enterprise digital distribution channels, including broadcast email, website platforms, social mediums, and related analytics programmes a must
• Ability to communicate technical concepts in a comprehensible manner
• Experience managing and communicating minor and major incidents both internally and externally
• Experience working with product development teams and delivering product training.
• Excellent project management and organization skills in order to effectively drive multiple concurrent initiatives and focus on highest value outcomes
• Results-oriented and able to actively engage in their projects and collaborate with business partners who may have competing priorities
• Driven, hardworking, flexible and collaborative team player
• Eager to know the business that SVB is in and serving
• Understanding of Marketo and basic HTML preferable
• Proficient in all MS Office Products a plus