This is an ideal position for someone interested in working with and learning about the technical side of the equity, fixed income and alternate investments as well as the financial markets themselves. The Support Specialist will work closely with Sales, Product Management and Development groups within ICE Data Services.
The Product Support Specialist will be responsible for providing an unparalleled level of support to ICE Data Services’ Pricing and Analytics product suites. This individual is expected to become a content and technical expert in ICE Data Services products, and also have a very good understanding of the customer use cases and business in general. This is an ideal position for someone interested in working with and learning about the technical side of the equity, fixed income and alternate investments as well as the financial markets themselves. The Support Specialist will work closely with Sales, Product Management and Development groups within ICE Data Services. Along with providing secondary level support, the Support Specialist will be responsible for monitoring production and contacting clients during production related issues. An ideal candidate will be motivated and determined, while possessing the necessary customer service skills, in order to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Consistently address and respond to all client inquiries professionally and with timely follow-up.
- Identifying data quality issues, recommending procedural and technical changes to improve productivity and data quality for ICE Data Services.
- Build and maintain relationships with various points of contacts ranging from exchanges to internal product groups for the purpose of communicating and resolving related inquiries.
- Detect and report client and internal trends while following through to ensure trend information is used advantageously.
- Act as a bridge between Business and Development and be able to translate the impact of technical changes to customers’ business needs.
- Interpret product documentation in order to understand and relay the flow and final delivery of the support information to internal and external clients.
- Capture and maintain detail production statistics and logs for production reporting.
- Engage closely with the technology and product management teams to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable execution schedule for various projects throughout the year.
- Key contributor for project related inquiries (Product Analysis Review Engagements, Client Metrics, and Scorecards etc.)
- Responsible to collaborate with Production Operation teams with the ability to relay information to colleagues and clients during production crisis/situations
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent work experience is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with proven ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate to non-technical audience.
- Solid organization and internal relationship management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Basic understanding of the global financial markets.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to, in turn, relay information clearly and concisely to internal or external clients.
- Enjoy and thrive working in a fast paced team oriented environment.
- Work flexible shifts between 7:00 AM and 17:30 PM to ensure proper coverage
Bonus Skills (optional)
- Proficiency with Service Now, SalesForce and/or JIRA