Product Support Specialist
- Mar 31, 2021
Product Support Specialist - Unique opportunity to join one of the Big4 Tech companies - Product Support Coordinator - Competitive salary & benefits
As the Product Support Specialist in Support Operations, you will be responsible for investigating and communicating the quality and stability of internal products as reported by internal stakeholders. You will own the processes for generating, collecting and triaging internally reported quality issues, which includes collaborating with a vendor partner that executes on those processes. Additionally, you will partner with the Product Support team members to maintain and develop initiatives and materials to reduce the oncall load for engineers, increase autonomy & adoption of internal products users and scale products support operations. PRODUCT SUPPORT SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES
* Own the process for collecting, triaging and investigating tool users bug reports and feature requests.
* Collaborate with a vendor partner who executes daily triage workflows.
* Develop and communicate compelling analyses and recommendations over aggregate trends from tool users feedback to the Product Support and Engineering teams.
* Engage users through regular syncs to drive tool adoption.
* Conduct in-person and video conference onboarding, training and Q&A sessions.
* Participate in the maintenance and development of tool documentation and training. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
* BA/BS degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
* Experience analysing and solving complex problems.
* Experience interfacing with technologies.
* Experience adjusting to changes in priorities or scope of projects.
* Experience managing multiple deadlines and delivering multiple projects at once.
* Experience with communications across functional boundaries and/or globally.
* Experience working both independently and in a team environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.