A leading retail lender is looking to hire into the Consumer lending team looking at pricing and customer strategies across the full lifecycle, appropriately balancing risk and returns.
- Extract, manipulate and analyse data on client performance to understand trends in customer behaviour and implement improvements in our origination and retention strategies to ensure we achieve objectives in growth
- Define, develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of innovative pricing models and strategies designed to optimise revenue, market share, brand positioning and long-term profits
- Continually improve understanding a competitive pricing position across markets and channels to effectively direct the development of pricing models and the analysis of origination performance
- Continually improve pricing trials/tests to build understanding of the price elasticity/ sensitivity of our customers and the effectiveness of our pricing promotions ensuring we deploy data-driven, analytical and customer/market driven approaches
- Create high-value analysis, synthesising quantitative and qualitative data to provide clear, actionable insights on origination and customer management approaches
- Carry out complex scenario analysis and work on opportunities for initiatives to generate incremental revenue for the business