Our client is a top tier investment management house based in the City of London. Due to continued company growth and success, the business is now looking to recruit a Product Strategy Director on a permanent basis.
The Product Strategy Director will take responsibility for:
- Lead a robust and collaborative product research and development process with a regular cadence and framework that accurately reflects the perspective of all stakeholders across the business in a consistent approach to capturing, analysing and presenting product research and development ideas
- Apply process to product offerings for both public (fixed income and equities) and private/alternative asset strategies (private credit, real estate debt and equity, private equity), including detailed analysis of how the firm’s investment capabilities can be best positioned and distributed through a range of channels and geographies
- Establish strong partnerships with colleagues across Client & Product Management, Investment and Distribution teams through presentation of commercial insights and effective dialogue on product trends and options
- Monitor industry trends and market data across geographies and investor types to identify innovative new products that will allow the firm to grow and gain market share globally versus competitors
- Participate in industry conferences and webinars to continually stay ahead of new developments related to product types, regulatory frameworks, investor preferences and other drivers of demand
The Product Strategy Director will meet the following criteria:
- At least 7 years’ work experience within Product Strategy and Development within the investment management industry or within a consultancy
- Broad knowledge across asset classes
- Experience with private/alternative asset strategies
- Detailed understanding of fund/product regulatory frameworks
- Experience and knowledge of client preferences by institutional investor type
- Excellent academic credentials – university degree is essential
- CFA or other professional qualifications beneficial
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Strategy professional with alternative asset class experience to join the team at a thriving investment management house on a permanent basis.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age