Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 19 global locations and have raised over US$800 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact. The role
Airwallex is looking for team members to join our high performing Product Specialist team.
You'll be responsible for end-to-end management of small business leads who want to sign up to our platform. Your duties will include contacting customers leads, collecting key information we need and closing the sale.
Additionally, you will work closely with stakeholders in the business to help optimise our technology, workflow, on-boarding of new clients, compliance and provide insights to our Growth team.
- You love to talk to customers - you must be passionate about talking to customers directly, listening to what they want, explaining the benefits of Airwallex and articulating how we can help them
- You love sales - while you don't need much sales experience, you need to be driven to achieve KPIs
- You are focused on great customer experience - when you get a support inquiry, you will want to get it resolved as soon as possible in the best way to ensure a great customer experience
- You are a great communicator on the phone and via email - you can provide information verbally and in a collaborative fashion with great customer rapport
- You are a great team player - you'll be working with people across diverse global offices and will need to work collaboratively with them, forming a great relationship with operations and account managers
What You'll Bring
- 1-2+ years' experience in inside sales
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Start-up & fintech experience preferred
At Airwallex you'll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You'll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.