We're looking for a product specialist to join the data and analytics division of a leading exchange. You'd be support a broad suite of sophisticated products and services designed to help the companies customers navigate the market.
- Work closely with the Operations Support Center’s team to provide best-in-class customer support; presales and post sales and maintain seamless handoff from OSC of second-level support issues.
- Pre-Sale: Assist the Sales team with technical presentations and questions on application content, features and functionality; APIs; onboarding, network connectivity, integration.
- Post-Sale: Coordinate technical customer onboarding and integration. Assist customers with technical integration, application and API usage, content, features and functionality and new feature requests. Own second-level support and manage third-level support requests.
- Deep domain expertise in Financial Markets (Experience in one or more of: Market Data; Reference Data; Risk, Compliance and/or Financial Technology).
- Working knowledge of network and data center terminology and procedures as it relates to customer connectivity and onboarding
- Experience of one or more of: 2nd/3rd Level Application Support; Data Analysis or Technical Account Management.
- Familiarity with SQL and RDBMSs, e.g., SQL Server, MySQL.
- Proficient in MS Project, JIRA and Confluence (OR Similar).
- Familiar with software development and change management best practices.