Product Marketing Manager, Asset Management - London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Dec 17 2017-12-14
A leading Asset Management firm based in the West End (c.£100b AUM) are looking for a Marketing Manager to proactively support the business and sales efforts for an evolving set of products. Primarily focusing on creating presentations for Fixed Income products.
- Design, develop and manage online product marketing campaigns.
- Draft, edit, create content in support of presentations, business pitches, conferences client services meetings.
- Adapt marketing messages according to the lifecycle of the product.
- Ensure all materials produced meet the high standards complying with the brand and corporate style
- Work with product specialists, investment and sales teams on product positioning
- Articulate the positioning of key products in digital media.
- Coordinate with other marketing teams to to ensure consistency of the marketing message across all media.
- Produce marketing literature (eg. digital, pitch books and tactical marketing instruments) along with the investment and sales teams
- Excellent writen & Verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management - ability to engage with other key areas of the business such as investment and sales teams.
- IMC/CFA or equivalent
- Educated to degree level.
- Strong MS office skills - specifically a high level in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong knowledge of Fixed Income
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent ability to create and produce product-related marketing collateral.