A very successful Trading firm with a global presence is looking to add an experienced person to their Business Development team. The role is heavily focussed on Product Development and you would be responsible for enhancing existing trading platforms, end to end project delivery and identifying and driving new business opportunities, as well as ongoing relationship management.
The business employs some of the most talented traders, developers and engineers in the market, executing a diverse range of strategies across global equity and derivatives markets. They offer an industry leading salary / benefits package, along with the opportunity to work in a very modern working environment with roof garden, fully stocked kitchen etc.
- Understanding technical, industry, regulatory, trading and business operations detail and its impact to support business decision making & effect change, improvement and growth;
- Work with subject matter experts to identify trading opportunities and enhance technology across the firm’s trading and operational platforms;
- Establishing, maintaining & developing relationships with industry contacts and key third parties; focus will be on maintaining prime broker relationships as well as the companies relationships with Global exchanges;
- Technical understanding of exchange rules and market data licensing across global exchanges on which the company is active;
- Attendance at industry events, conferences and meetings to build business intelligence & maintain contacts;
- A number of years’ experience gained within a trading firm, exchange, fund manager, securities broker, audit or due diligence firm, management consultancy or technology vendor;
- Undergraduate Degree with a minimum 2.1 grade or equivalent;