Product Manager - Quantitative - Rates
- £80K - £125K
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Longbridge Finance and Accounting
- 17 May 19
FinTech firm is hiring for a Quantitative Product Manager with Rates expertise to be based in the City.
FinTech firm is hiring for a Quantitative Product Manager to be based in the City. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a successful and growing organisation, where you will be responsible for designing new products. The salary is between £80K - £125K plus Bonus. Strong product knowledge within Rates ideally.
- You will work closely with my client's stakeholders across trading desk, CVA/XVA to develop and deliver solutions that reduct counterparty risk.
- Identifying opportunities to simplify existing processes.
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders (quantitative, sales and operations) to ensure that the product is scalable.
- Product / Quant Analyst / Trading / Structuring background is highly desirable
- Good understanding of cleared and/or exchange-traded products desirable
- Strong Excel skills
Please apply for immediate interview.