Bloomberg Electronic Trading Systems (ETS) offers premier multi-asset trading venues, services, and workflows, including for Global Credit. As the EMEA Credit E-Trading Product Manager, you will develop solutions specifically for EMEA as well as the global investor community, by collaborating with key internal and external market participants, to deliver market-leading trading solutions. You will:
What do I need to apply?
- Drive the overall business strategy and product development for the EMEA Credit electronic trading business.
- Communicate product vision, business plan, and development status with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Build tools that improve client workflows and increase trading efficiency.
- Follow technology trends and developments in the electronic trading space to identify opportunities for business expansion.
- Design and prioritize solutions, and project manage them to delivery and adoption.
- Monitor, analyze, and solve for regulatory developments, and ensure that the business meets its regulatory obligations.
If this sounds like you:
- Experience within Fixed Income Markets.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the EMEA Credit trading business and market structure, including Cash (IG, HY, ABS, Convertibles), CDS, FI Portfolio Trading, and Intermediation (All-to-All).
- Ability to analyze competing platforms and make strategic decisions based on overall market trends.
- Proficiency in engaging clients and attending strategic sales meetings to convey the product roadmap.
- Ability to work well across multiple teams while being a leader for the business.
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, colour, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com