- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Yunikon Consultancy
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
My client is a FinTech firm offering a collateral management product in post-trade processing which is expanding rapidly due to significant growth in their client base. They are proud of their innovative, dynamic culture and offer a great opportunity to rapidly develop your career if you are hardworking & ambitious. You will have the ability to have real input into the development of the system and see your own ideas take shape.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for gathering and prioritising requirements, writing user stories and working closely with Agile development teams on delivering new features. You will also be expected to manage stakeholder concets with both internal and external parties.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with Agile development teams in product owner capacity
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a problem solver
- Customer focused approach to work
- Great written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate complicated concepts to a diverse audience
- Ability to take a step back and see the big picture
- Stakeholder management experience: marketing, technology, client services and sales
- Commercial awareness and measure the results of new features