Product Management Director - Financial Services
We seek a Product Director within our DeltaOne Business area, with a proven history of working with Index, ETF & Custom Basket data. He or She would be expected to be a self starter , client facing and hold a proven track record of delivery within financial markets & the indexing community. Experience Level: 15+ years. Key Responsibilities
Essential Skills & Experience
- Incept and Design software solutions in an agile environment to solve complex financial business problems
- Immerse in the business domain, identifying innovative solutions and technologies that could benefit our business
- Where called upon, manage the work of developers offshore effectively communicating requirements and appraising work
- Work with the operations team to ensure technology platform is fit for purpose and acquire feedback for areas of improvement
- Work with industry participants to collate requirements, push the product & quantify interest / opportunities within which to grow the product.
- Own project lifecycles, from conception through to maintenance and support
- Strong Equity & Fixed Income knowledge within the Index, ETF or Custom Basket Domain.
- Strong Technical experience working with development teams in an agile environment
- Strong communication skills
- Financial Industry exposure
- Direct Exposure to Indexing methodologies
- Portfolio management and basket optimisation theory
For more information please apply
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.