Our client is a boutique asset manager (AUM £14bn) based in the City who is looking for a Product Executive to join the team who will be responsible for regulatory and marketing material for the firm's product ranges. This will include production and oversight of fund/product documentation, data management and assisting with product management.
- Product of Marketing Materials including; fund factsheets, KIIDs, KIDs, PRIIPs documents, application forms, fund performance and allocation presentations.
- Creation and maintenance of product data including; European MIFID and PRIIPs templates
- Ensuring product data is managed, accurate and published in necessary channels in timely manner
- Acting as a point of contact for internal stakeholders, external agencies and 3rd party providers
- Assist with reporting to fund management boards, regulatory change projects and preparation of business cases on behalf of the product team
- Assist with production of competitor research and market analysis for new strategies and markets
- 1-4 years within asset management
- Thorough understanding of fund data/documentation and regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of fund industry and product structures (particularly UCITS)
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
Key Words: Factsheets, KIIDS, KIDS, UCITS, Fund, Documentation, Product Marketing, Product Development, Product Communications, MIFID, PRIIP, Investment