This is a newly-created role for a growing Asset Management firm. Our client is a smaller house with plans for continued growth. Having only been established in the last 5 years, you will have an opportunity to mould this role and it's responsibilities and take ownership over what you do. You will have an entrepreneurial mindset, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders including the Investment and Business Development areas.
This role will focus on the design and development of products for clients. This will include hedge funds, UCITS and 40Act fund structures. The role involves understanding client and product requirements and developing suitable solutions in collaboration with other teams across the firm for example, Investment, Legal, Compliance and Business Development. This role will mean working on product launches, as well as the development of user-friendly content and materials to help to articulate product design and development to clients and consultants.
You will also contribute to the continual improvement of our product design and development. Collaboration with other teams internally is a key element of this role.
Your technical responsibilities with include:
- Designing and developing products (hedge funds, UCITS and US 40Act fund structures)
- Working on product launches
- Collaborating with the Business Development, Legal, Compliance Investment and other teams on the commercial design of investment related processes and products
- Creating high-quality product and process related content and materials for clients in collaboration with our Head of Design & User Experience
- Articulating and deepening product messaging for various audiences
- Understanding clients' requirements in relation to product design and development (which may involve attending client meetings), as well as legal, compliance and commercial requirements
- Analysing market dynamics and prioritising strategic product opportunities
- Assisting with marketing materials (for example, RFPs, presentations and DDQs).
- An undergraduate quantitative degree, legal degree or equivalent
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel, ideally with an ability to code in Python
- Experience in launching hedge funds, UCITS and US 40Act fund structures
- Excellent organisational, communication & collaboration skills.