Product Development Manager - UK
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Logan Sinclair
- 08 May 19
A Global asset Manager in the City are looking for a Product Development Manager of their UK Domiciled Funds. As it stands the role is a hybrid of Product Development/Implementation and Range management for their cross-border product range.
- Implementing changes to existing products . Liaising closely with operations and fund admin to asset with TPA management, to make sure Project delivery is accurate and on time.
- Awareness of industry developments and regulatory changes and assess impacts these may have on the product range.
- Uphold Relationships with other internal departments, with focus on operational product related issues.
- Lead relationship with third party administrators, legal counsel and Depositary on product related issues.
- Contribute to idea generation, initial review and competitor analysis, design and internal and regulatory approval and delivery where appropriate, with project team support.
- Ownership of all fund documentation including, prospectuses, KIIDs, application forms and any other relevant fund documentation.
- Maintain team responsibilities supporting product database.
- Other ad hoc tasks or projects including maintaining job related procedure documentation.
- Maintain and develop management information to monitor the General Admin Charge.
- Lifecycle reviews.
- Committee representation.
- Strong knowledge of UK Regulated Fund environment, and regulatory regimes
- Strong knowledge of Pooled products, conventional funds and products - prepared to learn about more specialist products and their structures
- Good Product Development Expertise
- Graduate preferred
- IMC preferred