Product Development Manager
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are....
You will play a key part in shaping and delivering the new EMEA product agenda taking ownership for specific fund launches ensuring their timely delivery and compliance with internal and external pre-launch processes and requirements. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time....
Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have....
- Encourage and participate in the generation of new product ideas and make an initial assessment of their viability and attractiveness
- Assume project management responsibility for ideas that are prioritised ensuring that they are delivered on time and on budget and in line with the Product Development Process and other relevant internal and external processes and regulations
- Present and seek approval for new product related proposals to senior management including the Product Approval Committee and fund boards.
- Support and help develop junior members of the Product Development Team
- Promote the EMEA Product Development Team and broader Product Team internally and externally
- Keep abreast of market/regulatory developments relevant to product development
Preferred Qualifications If you also had this, it would be great....
- Ability to work effectively across the Business
- Strategic thinking with proven experience of devising and developing product propositions and or solutions
- Experience in developing responsible investment products
- Gravitas and credibility
- Skilled communicator with strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Interest in and views on the product needs of the various distribution channels
- Interest in and views on global equity, fixed income, commodity and property markets
- Knowledge of European product structures (e.g. UCITS/NURS/SIF) and relevant regulations
- Experience and proven ability to project manage new fund launches
Knowledge of and product experience in complex and alternative products e.g. Infrastructure, alternative beta and sophisticated multi asset solutions About Our Company
You'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority.
Here, you'll find growth and career opportunities across all of our businesses. We're intentionally built to help you succeed. Our reach is expansive with a global team of 2,000 people working together. Our expertise is diverse with more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. Our clients have access to a broad array of investment strategies and we have the capability to create bespoke solutions matched to clients' specific requirements.
Columbia Threadneedle is a people business and we recognize that our success is due to our talented people, who bring diversity of thought, complementary skills and capabilities. We are committed to providing an inclusive workplace that supports the diversity of our employees and reflects our broader communities and client-base. We welcome applications from returners to the industry.
We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor for many when considering their next move so please discuss any flexible working requirements directly with your recruiter.