Founded in 2010, Leversys provides trading and risk management systems, data products and services to globally based capital markets clients. Our valuation model, system and data are considered one of the leading within the convertible bonds market. After significant investments and development over the last few years, we are entering the scale-up phase with the expected launch of our Marketspace platform and are looking to strengthen our team.
As a Leversys Analyst in the Product Development team, you will:
- Be part of a product development team responsible for ideas generation, specifications, UI design, automated and manual QA, and delivery.
- Within three months, you will complete the onboarding process that includes training about convertible bonds and financial markets, our internal processes, products, and services and how we help our clients.
- You will acquire a deep understanding of the convertible bond asset class, different structures and prospectus language, valuation models and the impact of various features on theoretical pricing.
- Following the onboarding training, you will proceed with product development specific training that will introduce you to the processes, tools, and techniques used in product development.
- Once you complete your training, you will work directly with the founder and product development leads, transforming internally generated ideas or client requests to delivered features and products.
- As your career progresses within Leversys, you will start to expand your knowledge into other asset classes and front-to-back functions.
- This role will lead you to become an expert in financial instruments, capital markets front-to-back requirements and functions, and technology development process from inception to delivery.
- While you may continue to build your career as an Analyst within product development, this role could also lead to software engineering or, for those with strong quantitative education, to quant development.
What we’d like you to bring to Leversys:
- The desire to learn, grow and succeed.
- A willingness to strive for excellence.
- Attention to detail.
- Creativity and passion for building products.
- The ability to work with complex mathematical and financial concepts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- An enjoyment in multi-tasking and dynamic work.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher from a leading institution with a quantitative background.
- A strong and demonstrable interest in the financial industry and technology.
- Previous relevant experience is welcome, as are graduates with no prior experience.
In return, Leversys offers you:
- A genuine opportunity to have an impact and grow your career in capital markets FinTech.
- The ability to develop and apply a unique blend of knowledge and skills.
- The scope to work on exciting and highly dynamic projects and interact with clients.
- Personal development support.
- Sponsorship to enhance your skills and continue your education.
- An effective hybrid working structure.
- Top of the market remuneration, based on the experience level.
- Twenty-five days holiday, pro-rata.