Product Controller / Fund Controller
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters UK
- 12 Oct 17 2017-10-12
A leading Hedge Fund, operating in global markets, is looking to add a Porduct Controller / Fund Controller to their high performing Middle Office Accounting division. The firm are market leaders, with circa $100 billion AUM, focused on developing the highest calibre individuals with unrivaled career progression and exposure to the front to bank business.
The Product Controller / Fund Controller will be responsible for managing the review and analysis of daily PnLs, NAV calculations and reporting valuation issues of the funds. The role will have exposure to work on business improvements and change within the team, and representing the team on firm wide projects, involving strategic and commercial decisions.
Product Controller / Fund Controller Responsibilities:
- Review and analyse fund profit and loss accounts on a daily basis and report performance to the Asset Manager
- Calculate Net Asset Value (NAV) of funds on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and check accrued income and expenses. Provide intra-NAV estimates to the Asset Managers if required
- Review foreign exchange exposures and report to the asset managers, highlighting any hedging requirements
- Provide ad hoc reports to the asset managers regarding performance and historic trading analysis
- Attend meetings with administrators and pricing committees
- Review existing systems / processes / procedures and MIS to identify areas of possible improvement
- Support new business, transitions and migration projects
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Background from a Big 4 Accountancy Firm / Tier 1 Bank/ Major Consultancy preferred
- Experience in product control within a hedge fund or investment bank
- Communication, organisation and presentation skills together with the ability to confidently deal with multiple senior stakeholders
- Capable in chairing and presenting meetings; recording, co-ordinating and tracking actions
If you are currently working in Investment Banking Product Control and are looking for a move into a Hedge Fund as a Product Controller / Fund Controller please click to apply.