- GBP80000 - GBP100000 per annum GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters UK
- 21 Aug 18 2018-08-21
A new Senior Manager Product Controller at a Global bank is now live. This role will involve responsibility for P&L production for desks within Global Markets, specifically the London-based Trade Finance business and Foreign Exchange in both London and New York.
- Supervision of 2 London-based members of staff, including oversight and review of daily P&L reporting including establishing a daily control and reporting structure for the London-based Trade business.
- Analysis and interpretation of daily results including investigating variance to trader estimate and ensuring revenue attribution is accurate
- Liaise with Front Office, Operations, Market Risk, and other stakeholders to resolve issues
- Partner Front Office on strategic desk initiatives
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of product source system data interfacing the general ledger
- Balance sheet substantiation
- Assistance in statutory and regulatory reporting matters
- Ongoing enhancements to improve efficiency and controls and add value to the business
Your qualifications and background required:
- CA/ACCA qualified or international equivalent
- Experience in a Product or Financial Control function from a banking or commodities organisation.
- Strong accounting skills including knowledge of Financial Reporting standards is required
- Strong numeracy, PC and GL systems and reporting package skills
- Asset class: Commodities or FX
If you tick the boxes please apply or contact email@example.com or 02075098894