- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- South Africa GSC
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
FID Structured Rates EU Product Controller MOR3JP00003658 Location: London Job Title: FID Structured Rates EU Product Controller Job Level: Manager/Associate
FID Structured Rates EU Product Controller MOR3JP00003658
Job Title: FID Structured Rates EU Product Controller
Job Level: Manager/Associate
Leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from offices in 43 countries.
This is an analysis and review role in the Structured Rates product control team. The role has standard daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly deliverables as well as a significant amount of ad hoc queries.
The role covers:
Production: Review of the financial statement information produced in Mumbai and distribution of this information to the business unit and internal clients
Control: Attesting to regulators and auditors on the accuracy and completeness of the financial statements.
Business Performance: Assisting with production of monthly business packs for desk heads.
Client Relationship Management: Maintenance of internal client networks in the Business Unit and other divisions.
P&L, Balance Sheet, Liquidity & Funding: production / development of monthly reports
Ad Hoc: Projects and Queries as raised by senior Finance and Business Unit management
- The candidate should be a graduate and preferably a qualified accountant.
Other requirements include:
- Knowledge of financial products
- Interest Rate Products would be preferable.
- High regard for attention to detail and accuracy to ensure close control of the P&L reported.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Awareness of emerging industry trends such as Basel capital rules and central clearing.
- High self-motivation and the ability to work both independently and as an effective team member
- Ability to partner and work effectively both with direct team members and with colleagues across the wider organisation
- Strong planning and prioritization skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks and with multiple stakeholders
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically a strong command in Excel and PowerPoint