Product Control- Fixed Income
Role in the Fixed Income Investor Product ("BFO") team within the Product Control department in London encompassing the FX, rates, commodities and credit linked structured note desks.
- Advising and independently challenging key stakeholders on accounting and valuation matters impacting the financial statements, including daily P&L and balance sheet movements.
- Owns the face-off to the Front Office trading management, and other support departments such as Market Risk Management (MRM), Accounting Policy Group (APAG), Financial Accounting (FA), Middle Office and Operations.
- Team with extensive product control experience and deep product knowledge that allows them to make decisions that requires a high level of judgment and also perform more demanding analytical reviews.
- Provide qualitative, analytical, value-add service to the business and are accountable for the financial results.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working. You Offer
- Product control experience is essential (previous supervision experience a big plus).
- Accountancy background strongly preferred at either qualified or part-qualified level(ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Highly-numerate, have attention to detail, be able to work well under pressure and have a keen interest in complex products.
- Be pro-active and have a highly-methodical approach to manage the large number of tasks that are expected to be completed on a daily/monthly basis and responding to ad-hoc queries.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.