Our client is a leading name within European asset management. Due to continued company growth, they are now looking to recruit a Product Business Manager to join their growing Product team.
Reporting to the Head of Product Governance, the Product Business Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Act as key point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Represent the Product function at various committees and functional meetings (e.g. Product Governance Committee, Co-Manufacturing & Distribution Meeting, Joint Governance Committee, Investment Performance Committee)
- Draft, document and maintain the Product Governance framework (including policies, procedures, controls and process maps)
- Production and delivery of product analysis and project documentation
- Delivery of team reporting, including to various governance fora, and creation and ongoing production of relevant team MI including KPIs and KRIs
- Management and production of the Quarterly ManCom and Board Reporting
- Champion the investor throughout the end-to-end product management cycle, taking into consideration investor needs as part of product monitoring or product innovation
- Awareness of key regulatory and industry initiatives as external drivers to our evolving suite of products and identifying impacts on the firm’s product range
- Acts as a leader within the Product Function inspiring others, providing energy and engagement
- Provides direction and constructive challenge to team members and other stakeholders
The Product Business Manager will have the following credentials:
- Product Governance experience gained from within the asset management sector is essential
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in papers compilation, reporting, escalation and sign off
- Knowledge of UK/EU regulations in connection with the product life cycle
- Technical product knowledge
- Process controls and risk management
- Knowledge of regulation impacting product
This is an exciting opportunity for a Product Governance professional looking to move into a Product Business Manager role at a growing investment management house.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”