Our client is a leading name within buy-side investment management. Due to continued business growth and success, they are now looking to recruit a Product Business Analyst on a contract basis initially.
The Product Business Analyst will take responsibility for the following:
- Work with the business stakeholders and the project manager to define and document processes to facilitate the transition of defined functions from Product Development to Legal and Product Implementation
- Carry out detailed analysis of the global operating model and processes, the hand-off between functional owners and build an optimal model
- Ensure that the existing product governance model is maintained and detail any required enhancements
- Review and document key processes, and facilitate meetings to discuss/document and implement processes to the desired state
- Take responsibility for changes assigned to you, including facilitating the required meetings, obtaining sign-off of acceptance criteria and managing to implementation
- Contribute to the maintenance of project documentation including issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates
- Contribute to the maintenance of project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time and resources, monitoring milestone
The Product Business Analyst will meet the following criteria:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Holds professional qualification such as CFA or IMC
- Demonstrable product development expertise across a range of asset classes and jurisdictions
- Demonstrable experience in fund operations and working with third party administrators
- Detailed working knowledge of the UK and European regulated fund environment and an understanding of relevant regulatory regimes
- Experience within the investment management sector is essential
- Understanding of fund registrations and cross border distribution
- Experience of fund and scheme documentation
This is an exciting opportunity for a buy-side Product professional looking for a new opportunity as a Business Analyst within the Product realm.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.