Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is comprised of: Fitch Ratings, a global leader in credit ratings and research; Fitch Solutions, an industry-leading provider of credit risk products and services; and Fitch Learning, a preeminent training and professional development firm. With dual headquarters in London and New York, Fitch Group is owned by Hearst.
Fitch complies with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which it operates, and provides equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All applications will be considered without regard to race, colour, creed, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and other status protected by applicable laws. Product Analyst
London Company Brief
Fitch Learning is a leader in financial services training. With unrivaled breadth and depth of training, the company delivers learning solutions for apprentices and graduates, to those with 10+ years' experience in Financial Services. A truly global company, we have offices in New York, Chicago, London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai, providing services to many of the top banks including; HSBC, UBS, Credit Suisse and Bank of America.
As part of the wider Fitch Group which includes; Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions, Fitch Learning is a 250 person business. Agile and fast paced, we are able to tailor our solutions to a wide range of Financial Services clients with operations in more than 30 countries.
We're looking for individuals with drive, flexibility and passion to help us deliver a world class service to our clients. In return, Fitch Learning offers a fast paced, start-up like environment with considerable financial backing and stability that you associate with a larger corporate. It's a place where you can really make a difference and progress in your career. Role Purpose
As a Product Analyst, working on our certification programs, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the day to day operations of our certification products that are used by thousands of candidates annually to advance their careers. You will make sure that our virtual and face to face programs run smoothly, our e-learning products are managed effectively, and that the operational and product processes supporting them are optimal.
In addition, you will support the Product Manager responsible for those products with their objectives, including helping advance the product features and quality of each of the certification programs.
The position is based in London, England with some occasional travel to Europe required. Role Responsibilities:
- Project manage regular syllabus updates, new sittings and new feature releases of the product lines, communicating effectively with all the contributing internal teams.
- Manage and implement relevant data and configuration on our learning management systems, ensuring a high quality of user experience.
- Manage the content production, formatting and QA processes for the certification products, working mostly with outsourced providers but also checking content yourself.
- Support client facing teams as necessary acting as a first point of enquiry for issues or questions that are escalated.
- Produce and maintain clear documentation regarding operational processes.
- Support the product manager with delivering the product management pipeline, enhancements and features to the certification products.
- Experience managing multiple small projects simultaneously and with discipline
- Working with multiple teams to deliver to multiple fixed deadline
- Proven background of working with data quickly and effectively
- Strong excel skills
- Comfortable working with a range of different technology systems and configuration
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines with proven motivational skills to support and motivate the team and work peers
- Knowledge and experience of working with client facing teams as the first point of escalation
- Demonstrable eye for detail
- Prior experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) would be beneficial
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the Code of Ethics and Conduct page . #AC2