Leading Financial Services business are looking to hire a Procurement & Vendor Management Analyst to join the Technology Services Department, directly supporting the Head of Vendor Management with all aspects of the procurement and vendor management life-cycle.
Procurement & Vendor Management Analyst
Leading Financial Services business are looking to hire a Procurement & Vendor Management Analyst to join the Technology Services Department, directly supporting the Head of Vendor Management with all aspects of the procurement and vendor management life-cycle. This will involve day to day administration and support with MI, support with Third Party engagements, and liaising, guiding and assisting business teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a couple of years experience to join a growing business area going through dynamic change, with the opportunity to get exposure the the full spectrum of procurement and vendor management activities you would expect from a leading Financial Institution.
- Assist with development and implementation of processes, policies, systems and activities required for the management of Third Parties and inter-relationships across the firm.
- Assist with development and implementation of VM tools & intranet and keeping them up to date.
- Assist with Third Party vendor selection & on-boarding process
- Assist with commercial & contractual negotiations
- Assist with Risk Management activities
- Assists with initial and periodic vendor due diligence and assurance activities
- Assist with contract renewals/extensions/amendments
- Maintain and keep up to date vendor database, folders, systems and logs
- Be the first point of contact for emails and phone calls into the team and ensure it is managed in an efficient and timely manner and is appropriately dealt with
- Professional experience in procurement and/or vendor management within the financial or technology industry is essential.
- Prior experience on-boarding new third parties, including the embedding processes.
- Strong Risk Awareness, cognisant of the various risks related with a provided service
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Proven stakeholder management
- CIPS Qualified or part-qualified would be preferred but not essential