A global bank is looking for a Process Model Engineer to join their team
Their offices are based in Canary Wharf but this role could be done remotely and with potential to be done from outside of the UK.
· Supporting the global Operations teams with changes to existing models and processes.
· Testing and developing new models through the product lifecycle
· Supporting Admin tasks of existing processes
· Supporting the production of SOP's related to the planning process
· Drive innovation producing fast and reliable processes to enable resource forecasting demand and supply.
· Delivering Forecast accuracy of demand and supply within KPI targets.
· Enabling AOP process and support the Operations teams in attaining AOP targets.
· Deliver on Roadmap for connected planning models
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
· Experience with Anaplan or similar planning tool is a must. This will be tested at interview.
· Experienced process designer with proven track record of delivering complex processes.#
· Experience with stakeholder engagement - understanding needs.
·Tenured experience as a resource planner with the ability to explain complex resource planning processes.
· Financials acumen is desirable with basic understanding of Financial planning processes.
· Anaplan certifications with +3 years building complex connected planning models
· Strong excel skills with good VBA as a minimum
· Honed analytical skills, with a strong emphasis on problem solving and strategic thinking
· Experience using MS access or relational databases
· Ability to think broadly and strategically rather than focus on short term, local challenges
· Aptitude for authentically engaging a diverse group of stakeholders to deliver at pace
· Politically savvy and able to form collaborative working arrangements with peers
· Comfortable in initiating and willing to challenge the status quo.
· Comfortable with ambiguity and able to navigate through and deliver in changing strategic and commercial contexts.
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.