- Not Specified
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Randstad Sourceright
- 22 Mar 18 2018-03-22
Process Analyst A well know consulting company is looking for Senior Business Analyst to join their project in the Business Operation System program on a rolling contract base, in the city. It is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and one of
A well know consulting company is looking for Senior Business Analyst to join their project in the Business Operation System program on a rolling contract base, in the city. It is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and one of the largest professional services firms worldwide.
The firm has initiated a Business Operations Solutions program to upgrade and streamline the operational functions across all territories. The role will be part of the Information Workstream. Information workstream have strong collaboration between the business and technical teams, driving innovation, an agile mind-set and a hands-on approach to all aspects of systems design, business requirements, analytics delivery, implementation and deployment.
The Process Analyst will work with the Senior BA for eliciting requirements from a wide selection of client facing and internal facing partners and documenting these in a way that facilitates the development and testing of Insights & Analytics (I&A) applications to support their information needs.
The Process Analyst role is key to ensuring that the I&A applications that we deliver are fit for purpose. You need to have an understanding of how our I&A solutions can support them in overcoming these through analysis, process modelling and engagement. They elicit and capture business requirements and ensure these are met by the solutions proposed by the delivery teams.
Working with the end user in mind, Business/Process Analysts provide guidance for solution architecture and delivery by:
- Eliciting, decomposing, documenting and communicating unambiguous, solution agnostic business requirements (functional and non-functional) through the application of a range of analysis techniques
- Engaging directly with a range of stakeholders including customers and IT professionals
- Integrating with Agile project teams as Product Owner and support the Information workstream in representing the business perspective within the team
- Writing and prioritising the user stories/requirements on the project backlog
- Production of product/process documentation to assist solution delivery and transition to BAU, forming focus groups and conducting workshops to elicit and capture requirements in detail.
- Management information experience as a Business/Process Analyst
- Proven problem solving and analysis skills in delivery environment
- Excellent written and oral communication and a demonstrable ability to communicate confidently with customers, users, internal management at all levels of the business
- Requirements elicitation on medium to large scale data-centric projects/programmes
- Workshop facilitation
- Creation and maintenance of a range of analysis artefacts in support of requirements definition
- Experience with Scrum, writing user stories, managing backlogs
- Process Modelling preferably using BPMN
- Experience working with mixed on and offshore teams
- Experience working in professional services/ accountancy/financial services sector
- Experience din Data Analytics/or MI project
6 months rolling
350-450 per day