The role of Private Markets Advisory Consultant within the Asset Management practice is centred around helping global clients to develop their business, people, and performance - with a focus on private markets. This is a strategically developing area for Sionic, come and be part of our dynamic growth and help shape the future of our Private Markets business.
We help clients achieve their vision providing guidance and resource for change including target operating model design, system selections, outsourced provider selections and other complex business and technology initiatives across both public and private markets. Your intellectual capability will be constantly challenged in understanding complex issues and creating innovative client solutions.
- Experience working in the private markets sector within the asset management industry - with a broad understanding across multiple front, middle and back office functions.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering change projects within the private markets sector - across some or all of the major asset classes; private equity, private debt, real estate and infrastructure.
- Liaison, communication, and relationship building track record/skills – managing senior clients/stakeholders consultatively, effectively, and efficiently.
- Ability to be at ease with ambiguity and identify opportunities through innovative thinking.
- Proven presentation skills, personal impact, and charisma to lead large-scale, senior meetings, presentations and workshops supported by first class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical, and impactful manner.
Sionic is a global consulting firm specialising in financial services. Our purpose is to accelerate the business, technology, and people performance of our clients and to have a positive impact on our society. We are expert-led specialists across banking, asset and investment management, financial markets infrastructure, wealth management, insurance, and reinsurance. We offer multi-disciplinary, multi-capability expertise across six core areas: business strategy, operational excellence and improvement, technology transformation and digitisation, international regulatory compliance, risk, finance and control, leadership, talent and cultural transformation. Our main offices are in New York, Toronto and London and we have 300+ staff based across North America, Europe and Asia. We offer a unique blend of subject matter expertise, senior industry experience and specialism in transformation and change with a commitment to deliver measurable value. We are straight-forward, adaptable, and outcomes-focused. We build affinity, work with integrity and we always do what is right for our clients.
Do you have what it takes to be part of Sionic? You will be representing all that Sionic stands for –
- Leadership - We provide thought leadership; we take ownership and accountability, and we display ingenuity, resourcefulness, and versatility.
- Expertise - We develop and implement best-practice solutions; we offer expert advice, and we share knowledge and grow talent.
- Teamwork - We work in partnership; we interact with respect and understanding, building team performance