If you have a proven sales track record (1-3 years) but have exhausted your potential for increased performance-based compensation and you are interested in developing relationships with the world’s largest Private Equity firms – we are interested in talking to you.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Identify and close new business opportunities through cold-calling efforts, e-mail campaigns and referrals.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key clients.
- Gain a wealth of policy and regulatory based knowledge with respect to Private Equity funds, investment strategies and asset valuation.
Required Skills and Talents
- You must be results oriented and able to drive business.
- You must exhibit strong and confident interpersonal skills.
- You must be able to work in a complex, dynamic environment and be able to manage the sales process, prospects and clients.
- You must be a networker, business driver and excel at hunting new business opportunities.
- University degree required.
- High academic achievement.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.