Private Equity Infrastructure Associate; London
- Competitive Base and Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 02 Feb 18 2018-02-02
Our client is a London based pan-European infrastructure fund with a specialist focus on renewable energy investments in small and medium sized businesses. The fund is currently looking for an associate to join a small but highly experienced investment team. The position will provide direct exposure across all aspects of the investment cycle, including origination, execution and portfolio management.
- Leading market research across relevant sectors and geographies.
- Developing and reviewing financial models for investment opportunities.
- Leading the preparation of due diligence materials for investment committee presentations.
- Leading select work streams and liaising with external advisors.
- Participating in portfolio management and monitoring efforts for new and existing investments.
- Supporting board directors for individual assets.
- Contributing directly to ongoing business development and fundraising efforts, conducting research and analysis to support presentations to existing and prospective investors and investment consultants
Qualifications / Experience
- 2-3 years of experience in infrastructure corporate finance / project finance, either from a leading investment bank, lender or Big 4 advisory firm.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to be pro-active and desire to take on new responsibility.
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Flexible team player capable of collaborating with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- European language skills are advantageous but not a prerequisite.