Private Equity Associate - Secondaries
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Mar 18 2018-03-23
Our client is seeking to add an Associate to its leading global Secondaries team. They're a multi-billion dollar international private equity name with targeted growth planned for London.
Reporting into the senior investment managers, the nature of this role will allow the successful candidate to gain exposure to all elements of the investment process, from origination through to deal execution, covering secondary direct and fund investments.
They are looking for an Associate level candidate, who has experience working at a Private Equity firm, top-tier investment bank or consultancy. They are interested in candidates with the following attributes:
- Strong analysis and research experience
- Excellent valuation/modelling skills
- Broad communication skills – ability to confidently present and defend your ideas in front of an investment committee
- Experience working/studying in Europe or comprehension of a European language is desired
The firm has seen significant growth since its inception, and as such it is key that they are able to identify a driven and dynamic individual, who will help further establish the firm as an influential player in this market.