Private Equity Associate
- Salary flexible depending on experience
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aldrich and Company
- 26 Feb 18 2018-02-26
An exciting Private Equity investment firm that focuses on Mid-Market European Buyouts is expanding their team and looking for an outstanding Associate to join their team....
An exciting Private Equity investment firm that focuses on Mid-Market European Buyouts is expanding their team and looking for an outstanding Associate to join their team.
Supporting Principals and Partners with the execution of exciting new mid-market European deals in all aspects of the investment cycle from deal sourcing, deal analysis (including financial modelling), managing the investment process to the monitoring of portfolio companies and exit.
You will have extensive knowledge of Private Equity investing and the European Private Equity space.
This role requires incredible dedication, energy and an entrepreneurial nature.
- 3+ years’ experience within Private Equity or Investment Banking
- Strong academic background
- Completion or part completion of relevant professional qualifications (CFA, ACA etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of the European Private Equity space
- Exceptional analytical skills