Private Equity Accoutant
- Highly Competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Investment Management Partners
- 16 Nov 17 2017-11-16
Our client a top tier Private Equity firm is hiring an Accountant based in London.
The position is ideal for a bright, ambitious accountant looking for an in-house position in a top firm. On offer is the chance to work for a highly prestigious name in the industry, in a working environment that focuses on career development and rewarding value-add employees. The position would be ideal for:
- A newly qualified (or in exceptional cases finalist) ACA/ACCA/CIMA coming from an accounting practice.
- An accountant with prior experience in a Private Equity firm or a Fund Services Provider.
The primary goal of the team is to ensure the monitoring of private equity investment data, which will include the processing financial Statements of investments. The role will also include recording of investment valuations, putting together quarterly and annual valuations and working alongside the front office deal team to track the investments progress. Further responsibilities will include daily monitoring and weekly reconciliation of the firm's database with the company's third party administrators.
The position will require working across different teams and parts of the business, as such the ability to build strong internal and external relationships is key. There is also scope for various ad hoc team and analytical tasks when appropriate.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA - (In expectional circumstances we will consider a finalist.)
- Background in EITHER - An Accounting Practice OR A Private Equity Firm OR a Fund Services Provider.
- Exposure to Private Equity accounting a bonus.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to articulate clearly with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy.
- Dynamic and flexible with excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.