• Conducting due diligence and documentation of primary, co-investment and opportunistic investments
• Sourcing, screening, analysing and structuring investments in private funds and co-investments
• Mapping and evaluating the private credit universe
• Monitoring clients’ private credit investments and portfolios
• Authoring private credit focused market research
• Participating in business development activities
• Experience in investment advisory across direct lending, transaction services, reorganisation services, credit research, direct credit investing, or debt advisory
• Undergraduate degree from a top university with additional qualifications (CAIA & CFA).
• Demonstrate quantitative and quantitative analytical skills
• Project management skills.
• Motivated, able to demonstrate curiosity and strong analytical skills, a clear thinking, leadership, strong interpersonal and presentation skills at senior level.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively in a small team environment.
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.