Private Client Director
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Global Investment Manager who are looking to grow their operations in the UK by onboarding a number of private client directors to the team. They are looking for individuals that are extremely passionate about sales, goal-orientated and have the desire to outperform all competition. This is part of a 2020 growth strategy to further develop their European coverage. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Increase the company's assets under management by converting prospect leads to become clients of the business. You will be targeting UK Domestic HNWI's with a minimum of 350,000 GBP to invest.
- Offer a personal service to each prospect client that is looking to invest.
- High volume of new business development using various consultative selling techniques; cold calling, warm calling and face to face meetings.
- Regular travel to meet with all new prospect clients, working towards monthly and yearly targets related to new client acquisition
- Representing the client as a full time exclusive tied agent
- Must be level 4 RDR qualified
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role as a financial advisor / private client sales / sales executive etc. with a prior track record of client development and asset acquisition.
- Located in UK (preferable) or happy to relocate
- Fluent in English
- Role reports Managing Director UK