Private Capital Solutions - Analyst + Associate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Banking
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
A leading UK broking house are looking to diversify their operations by growing their Private Capital Solutions team. This team executes fundraising mandates for a range of Private Equity clients. All applicants must have strong modelling capabilities developed in an M&A environment.
In joining this team, you can expect to be heavily involved in running the execution of live deals. Your primary role would centre around creating company valuations through tools such as DCF modelling, and serving clients through necessary Due Diligence at all stages of their investment life cycle. The skillset required is thus extremely aligned to that developed in M&A. You must also be comfortable communicating with buyside clients on the phone. The team have strong expansion plans for the coming years and are determined to find individuals who buy into this vision.
The Opportunity will offer you:
- A sector agnostic role with high deal flow.
- Exceptional pipeline.
- Opportunity to hit the ground running and work on current executions.
- Ability to utilise strong IBD training in a fund-focused environment.
- Increased client exposure.
- Lean but growing team structure with high development potential.
- Chance to work directly with one of the most experienced individuals in the industry.
- Entrepreneurial aspect - this team is growing with signficant investor backing.
- A solid understanding of the capital structure across both debt and equity.
- Strong technical skillset.
- The ability to run modelling processes autonomously and value a business.
- Confident personality and good personal fit.
- A belief in the long-term growth and progression of the firm.
- A second language, such as German, is advantageous but not a necessity.