- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Apr 18
Private Banking Regulatory Business Analyst # 112024
- The Business Analyst will join the Regulatory Projects Team as part of the Strategy & Change Department and will be responsible for the delivery of regulatory initiatives across the UK Private Banking platform.
- The ideal candidate is a proactive Business Analyst that will be responsible for dedicated workstreams, primarily within the MiFID II remediation programme.
- You will work closely with key stakeholders around the organization gaining exposure to the front office, compliance and IT to facilitate the remediation of business processes and system changes.
The main responsibilities are:
- Managing the remediation of critical workstreams of the MiFID II Program for the UK Private Bank and/ or other regulatory projects.
- Reporting progress and status against tight timelines with timely escalation of issues that could hinder project success.
- Preparation and participation in workshops to design new processes and gather business requirements aligned with project deliverables.
- Working alongside the Agile delivery teams to ensure that the business and IT changes initiated are fully tested and implemented.
- Leading the efforts required to ensure an adequate operational readiness for business transformation projects (e.g. staff training, client communication).
- Assisting with the remediation of documentation to ensure that there is an accurate audit trail of the activities that have been performed.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- You will have strong Business Analyst skills with a proven track record of identifying business requirements, documenting them and driving them through to implementation.
- Effective communication skills to successfully interact with different parts of the organization (front office, Agile product management scrums and Corporate Functions, particularly Legal and Compliance), including the Central Regulatory Project Team in Switzerland.
- Positive 'can-do' attitude to drive change with a willingness to get 'stuck-in' where required.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Visio and PowerPoint with the ability to prepare presentations to a high quality standard.
- Experience in Wealth Management and exposure to regulatory projects such as MiFID II is preferable but not a prerequisite.