Please only apply if you have experience within a Private Bank or dealing with HNWI.
The role involves daily direct contact with the Front Office teams and the senior management team in order to facilitate account openings, periodic reviews and static data amendments.
Key duties will in but not be limited to:
* Initial risk assessment of new clients to determine whether they should be escalated to the Compliance team for review
* Review of all client documentation including client forms, source of wealth evidence and due diligence
* Review Word Check and media searches to identify potential high risk factors
* Analysis of suitability assessment completed by the Front Office team and ensuring we have documented the process accurately
* Reviewing the FATCA, CRS and QI withholding tax documentation provided by the client
* Ensuring we have all necessary data related to the client including national identifiers and Legal Entity Identifiers for MiFID II
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: