This role is a fantastic opportunity for a young professional who has a passionate interest in international markets and private banking. Working directly alongside the Manging Director, you’ll have daily exposure to ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families across the planet whilst working in a fast-paced and challenging environment. With the opportunity for foreign travel too, this role will be perfect for you if you’ve knowledge of Capital Markets and speak a second language.
- Communicate on a day-to-day basis with a range of ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families across a range of mediums including in-person, on the phone, and over email. This will involve clients across the globe, primarily in the Middle East and Asia e.g. Singapore, the UAE, and Malaysia.
- Assist the Managing Director with their key Relationship Management function including in Succession and Estate Planning.
- Work directly on, and gain exposure to, all core Vanilla products primarily with derivative bonds, private equity, FX, and swaps.
- One-to-two years working experience in Capital Markets.
- A real interest in international markets and private banking and the desire to develop practical professional experience in these areas.
- The ability to communicate effectively and transparently with various stakeholders both internally and externally, especially ultra-high-net-worth individuals.
- Fluency in a second language e.g. Russian/Mandarin/Spanish and proficient to use this in a business environment.
If this looks like an opportunity which you feel you could be good for and are interested in applying please send you CV to email@example.com