Private Banker - South African Market
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Bulge Bracket Bank who are looking to grow their London based team with a senior Private Banker covering the South African market. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Build and maintain a strong UHNWI client base within the South-African market following strict KYC and AML regulations working within the banks guidelines.
- Provide strong wealth management services with a holistic approach, working alongside the investment team delivering good advice to clients;
- Work alongside front and back-office teams to support client growth and retention providing the highest level of client focused service;
- Identify and understand client needs, to properly analyse and research the market in an information led way to develop and make suitable recommendations and increase clients' satisfaction with the bank;
- A minimum of 5 years 'experience with track records of building a client portfolio;
- Degree or equivalent diploma level qualification in Finance / Economy;
- Excellent communication skills in English, French is highly desirable;
- Excellent relationships amongst UHNW clients within the South African market
- Currently managing a portfolio of UHNWI private clients from South Africa;
- Located in London UK or happy to relocate