Principal Solution Architect
- Responsible for the delivery of high quality architectural solutions, while ensuring compliance with company policies.
- Strategizes and contributes to enterprise level technological initiatives on architectures, patterns and standards.
- In addition to the individual contributor primary responsibilities shown below, may also have managerial responsivities, such as: recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Defines and implements architecture and design in accordance with architecture principles.
- Adheres to established architecture methodologies and standards and ensures compliance with company policy.
- Identifies organization-wide initiatives and makes recommendations for the use of technology.
- Works closely with senior management to educate and to articulate resource requirements necessary to promote architecture goals.
- Oversees architecture activities of the organization to assure the strategic goals of the organization are met.
- Works toward architecture and design solutions.
- Performs enterprise planning and designing solutions for emerging business and complex technology environments.
- Identifies and recommends ways to drive more value out of the company's technology assets.
- Designs stable and flexible high performance solutions, maximizing reuse and avoiding redundancy.
- Works with other stakeholders in optimizing architecture solutions.
- Contributes to the achievement of multiple teams' objectives
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required. Advanced degree preferred. 10-12 years of experience in technology and architecture roles required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United Kingdom-Greater London-London Job:
Information Technology Internal Jobcode:
Asset Servicing Technology-HR07302 Requisition Number: