Principal, Series A to D Venture Capital Investor, London, UK
We are working with a European venture capital and growth equity fund to hire an experienced Principal into their London team. They are highly capitalised with dry powder to invest into innovative Series A - D companies across Europe. The existing portfolio is impressive and well balanced across sectors and the brand is recognised by entrepreneurs as a value add investor with a global network to draw upon.
The London based investment team is itself very collegiate and focus on forging strong relationships with founders. They look at investments with an analytical lens and have a culture of excellence internally.
They are looking for exceptional people who can take on significant responsibility quickly and will encourage you to do this. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leading the investment process from sourcing to completion
- Take board seats post investment and work closely with the portfolio to ensure they execute their plans
- Managing the junior investment team to help with origination and deal analysis
- Significant prior venture capital or minority growth investing experience
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- A passion for high growth European technology businesses