Merchant services are embarking on a large scale transformation journey of modernizing our internal merchant services systems and applications. We are looking to build next gen cloud native platform that can be re-usable and re-deployable across different markets. We aim to automate deployments from inception to production. The team will be focus on optimizing how apps are designed for the future, targeting solutions that are resilient, scalable and maintainable. We will drive Modern Engineering Practices across the firm and provide the pathway for technologist to improve their speed, quality and application development practices.
We are looking for a Lead Cloud DevOps Engineer, specifically who’s been delivering cloud native solutions on AWS to join us on our transformational journey.
The Lead Cloud Devops Engineer will be working with the engineering team and focus on AWS infrastructure and automation. The role is to manage and direct the vision to adopt DevSecOps practices through technical services and solutions, and create a culture of collaboration and continuous feedback and improvement. You must have rock-solid hands-on experience in implementing enterprise solutions in the cloud securely. You'll come from a software engineering and strong security background and have in-depth knowledge of various internal and external service integrations. A security minded specialist who can implement robust network security controls to help protect data in transit. In addition, you must be capable of exceptional client delivery, have the desire to lead, and have passion for identifying areas for improvements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Create recommendations for integrating DevOps practices and solutions
• Provisioning, securing, and management of scalable, and highly available AWS environments
• Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infra & deployment requirements (CI/CD)
• Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
• Work with InfoSec, QA to ensure adherence to applicable compliance and standards
• Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
• Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS platform
• Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
• Enabler of internal on-prem systems integration with AWS cloud
• Experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS/EKS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3, etc)
• Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
• Expertise building CI/CD pipelines
• Expertise using configuration management
• Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
• Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
• Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS