Prime Trade Production Support # 102760
Global Markets - electronic Trading Technology (eTT) consists of all Front Office Electronic Trading Platforms for Equity, Listed Derivatives, FX, Rates etc. covers PRIMETrade, an internet based, real-time, 24 x 6 global trading platform. We also provide Electronic Connectivity Solutions for various products (via FIX & Proprietary API solutions).
These technologies are used by internal & external clients to trade Listed Derivatives, FX, Equities, Stock Options, Index Swaps, Cash Bonds (Euro, US, Japan, Swiss, Govt, Corporate, JGB, Emerging Markets) and Repos.
We have front-line support teams in Asia-Pacific (Singapore), Americas (Raleigh), and Europe (London). We also have development teams in New York, Raleigh, Pune & Singapore.
- Working as a member of the regional client services team you will provide in-depth 1st/2nd line application support for production issues from initial client contact through to resolution, including root cause identification and implementing preventative action.
- You will handle production incidents, resolve independently or ensure appropriate ownership within support and development teams ensuring clients and management are kept up to date.
- You will analyze moderate to advanced inquiries and lead problem resolution.
- You will collaborate with clients, traders, developers and other IT staff to ensure appropriate prioritization of requests and ensure the smooth running of systems.
- You will ensure appropriate monitoring of systems and hardware is in place in order to minimize future incidents.
- You will work with regional and global teams to implement projects affecting clients or the trading environment.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- 10-12 Years of Experience supporting Front Office Trading Platform (Electronic) and Client facing systems.
- Experience in Listed Derivatives, FX, Equity Options and Working business knowledge of Futures, Spreads, Options and FX trading.
- Advanced knowledge of Unix from troubleshooting issues (Log and process analysis) to advanced configuration.
- Advanced knowledge of Reporting platform such as Tableau etc. to setup Reporting infrastructure and produce reports on demand. VBA/Macro knowledge is plus.
- Advanced Sybase SQL and Replication setup and troubleshooting knowledge.
- Experience with Reuters (RMDS) and Bloomberg platform to support and troubleshoot pricing/ product setup issues.
- Experience with fixing network / proxy issues for application connectivity. Good networking knowledge, particularly TCP/IP related network components.
- Well versed with production monitoring tools such as Geneos, Managed Objects - NOC.
- Exposure to messaging platforms such as TIBCO/MQ/Ambrosia etc.
- Shell and Perl scripting - to produce monitoring scripts / solve issues.
- Good with producing Excel reports - Pivots, Charts, Graphs etc.
- Good troubleshooting/analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical parties, and provide the business and management with concise updates regarding issues.
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations, multi-tasking and flexibility.
- Knowledge of FIX protocol is plus.