- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 26 Jun 19
Prime Services Product Controller # 128435
The Finance division at Credit Suisse aspires to be the best Finance division in the industry and a core driver of the bank's vision. Our focus is to manage the bank's capital, funding, liquidity and expenses to ensure we are well capitalized and have a strong enough balance sheet to withstand adversity and uncertainty. We are committed to drive cost efficiencies, improve control, quality and efficiency of our information and to engage with the businesses to actively prepare the bank for regulatory changes. To fulfill our mandate we need the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We need to attract the best people and engage, grow and retain talents through a rewarding and inclusive partnership culture.
- Review and analyse of daily PnL produced by the offshore production team and provide commentary on material numbers
- Preparation of consolidated weekly PnL commentary for team meetings, highlighting key points of interest and focus for management
- Review of monthly movements in PnL and B/S and provide explanations for material movements
- Frequent interactions with all stakeholders including Front Office traders, Middle Office, Financial Accounting, Risk and COO through participation in various forums in order to solve issues at source
- Active involvement in change management including daily processes and larger regulatory/infrastructure change projects
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Highly numerate individual with a mathematical/finance related degree from a top tier university or relevant financial qualification (eg ACA / CFA)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of Financial Derivatives ie Futures, Swaps, OTC options, Synthetic Forwards
- General understanding of accounting principles and USGAAP/IFRS requirements
- Understanding of Prime Services and Delta One business will be an advantage
- Experience working in an investment bank specifically within the Product Control environment
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.